Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Life Time Of Health

Many people want to have good health, but they just are not there. They talk about good health, and they wish for it constantly. It seems that having the health that most people desire is something that escapes their grasps often. I like to use my blog to give insight and also gain a bit from the comments that may be posted. My usual mode of operation on my blog is one where I scratch the surface with information as opposed to digging down deep. The purpose of this is to draw continued conversation, and we can then get deeper based on your commentary.

I would like to give you (The Reader) the Big Al perspective on gaining total health. Most people think that total health is eating your basic food groups , and seeing your medical doctor on a regular basis. It is not. The human being is called a "being" because "being" means the state of something. It means the existence of a thing. To be human is a state of being. That state of being is what we are and who we are (Who we be). We are a tripartite being. God called the tripartite a human. If the human does not understand his state of being, he cannot understand his or her existence. The human is a spirit. This is who you are, if you are a human reading my article. The spirit has a soul . That spirit that has a soul, lives in a physical body. God designed the Earth so that a being had to have a body in order to operate with authority in the Earth realm. Even the Word of God had to be wrapped in flesh before gaining the ability to do business here. I said that my purpose is to stay on a surface level of understanding, so let me explain why knowledge of your true self is important. It affects how you act and react to all things

The knowledge that I am tripartite being guides me to a deeper understanding of how to satisfy my whole self. My concern should be for the greater health of my entire being. I should consider satisfying my spirit, my soul, and my flesh. If I leave one without attention, I am leaving a void (A hole in my soul. L.o.l) in that particular area. I need to feed my spirit, my soul, and my body. When all three are tended to, I am on my way to total health. We will talk more in depth about that next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment