Monday, January 17, 2011

The Relationship Murderer

I have found homicides on many occasions. Men and women have had their hearts ripped out, and they had no self defense. I am simply talking about the death of relationships at rampant rates. Most people were not equipped to deal with the relationship before they got into it. Even college students have an orientation so that they stand a better chance against failure. Many readers view blogs and articles only soon enough to relate to the pain of it all. I say to the reader, "do something different than the actions that lead to you losing your love".  Relax whatever pride is there, and look for new opportunity. Pride is the relationship murderer. I would caution people to rush back into turbulent waters with the same ship that was caught in the previous storm. Equip yourself to be better than you were. Invest in ideas, books, faith, or whatever it takes to be better. I have at least one recommendation. Check out this site (Save My Relationship)


If a financial guy says that you should diversify your financial portfolio, perhaps that advice can apply to certain aspects of your love life. Diversify the investment tools that you use to improve your love life. I am big on that kind of thing. Hopefully, you will be big on it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment