Sunday, March 25, 2012

Blog Purpose


I really love to write, and a blog is a good outlet for a writer. I aspire to write in multiple categories including; plays, rap music, gospel,  R&B, even country, poetry, short stories, nonfiction, sermons, and novels. Samples of my writing will be on my blogs. I am also a member of the blog space named Tumblr. I will be adding poems and videos to you tube under the name BigAl Ivy. I have ezine articles that are available. My only published poem is called I Cry. It was published with the National Library of Poetry. I am currently working on a nonfiction book that speaks about the state of relationships, religion, and business in America. It is titled Making America Happy, and it is still in editing process. It is a little rough since it is my first book of such magnitude. Contact me for speaking engagements, poetry readings or design, and miscellaneous events.

I ask you to follow me on this blog by signing in and officially following me. This way, you can actually make comments, which is what I desire. The more comments that are made, it will allow me to cater my writing specifically for my audience. For example, you may say that you have a gay best friend and want an opinion on how to continue a relationship that you were not previously aware was about to happen. I will write an opinion on that very thing. When the books begin to flow out of me, I want to base the books on what my audience demands or desires. This becomes an easier task for me, when I can hear your voice as a reader. I don't expect agreement on every issue. I simply expect honesty when I have helped you or hurt you as a reader.

LOOK FOR ME ON THE FOLLOWING NETWORKS:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment